Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stupid Sixers and Stupid Ty Murray

I didn't get to watch the game tonight due to Sixers coverage once again. Hey! TNT! Step up to the plate, show some Sixers games, and tell Comcast they're not allowed. OK? See ya there

One comment on the actual game: Hamels needs to stop being a 7 year old girl.

The Phillies are awesome

Dad - I'm calling you tomorrow about Dancing With The Stars. Ty Murray does not deserve to be in the final 5.

Running diary of the game tomorrow so follow along with me! 7 pm. If you watch LOST on Wednesday nights, don't. Watch it online later. Jeremiah.

2 comments:

  1. I'm at Princeton Seminary this week for some continuing ed. and was looking forward to going to the TGI Friday's down the street tonight to watch the game. It's unbelievable that I would have been able to wstch it on MLB.TV in CT but can't watch it here in the Philly area.

    Didn't see the 13-11 game but wow, what a game! Awesome! I think I really would have missed Harry during that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hate Ty Murray, hate the system. I agree that Ty is not one of the top 5, but what I think doesn't matter and when you let popularity come into play that stuff happens. Oh well. As hard as Ty is working, and I love him, he is a bull rider - plain and simple. I thought Melissa and tony would be gone due to her injury. If she can't go next week, she should - go that is.

    ReplyDelete