Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter weekend

So I missed the game yesterday due to my trip home from Penn State for the weekend. Aaron and I listened to the game on the radio, but I don't know how much we actually paid attention considering the score was 7-2 when we tuned in. Hamels apparently got roughed up and Rockies' pitchers are better hitters than any Phillies players (aside from Jayson Werth). Things aren't looking up right now for the Phils, but when have they ever been looking up in April?
Tonight's game is a favorable match up for us. Myers has never lost to the Rockies, and Jorge De La Rosa is the guy we beat 20-5 on Memorial Day last year in a game that I attended (shoutout to Matt Brown and Jeremiah. This was Jeremiah's first ever Phillies game). I expect good things tonight, and I hope Chan Ho Park can stay in his Spring Training form tomorrow afternoon. Either way, I don't think I'll be updating very much this weekend since I am home for the Easter holiday and have some other things going on. I hope you've survived the past few days without me. Look for more Sunday night or Monday. I plan on doing my first running diary/live blog of a game sometime soon. I'll let you know when for sure, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. Have a happy Easter! Go Jesus!

1 comment: