Monday, April 13, 2009

RIP Harry Kalas

So I think the news just broke that Harry Kalas passed away. Apparently he passed out in the booth in Washington today around 12:30 and died around 1:20 I heard. I don't even know what to say about this right now. The game starts in about a half hour and I have no idea how I'm even going to watch it. I really don't know how Sarge T-Mac and Wheels are going to get through the game. I am seriously wondering how they are going to play the game today. I've already gotten texts from about 10 different people since it broke about 15 minutes ago. It's a very sad day for Philadelphia and really for the entire sports world. It makes it all that much better that we were able to win the World Series last season and he got to call it. I really don't know what to say or do right now, so I'll leave you with this

http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?mid=200810303654497&c_id=phi

No comments:

Post a Comment