Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thomas

I will continue to not talk about the Phillies until they win.

But tonight I did hear Thomas McCarthy say

"It's a week nigh-- or, weekend night... and it doesn't matter what time it is... still a whole lot to cheer about... and a whooole lotta time in the day!"

I'm not sure that that really means anything at all. If anyone tuned into Comcast SportsNet at 7:00 tonight, Thomas McCarthy and Wheels were not talking as they normally do. Instead, it was 2 cameramen for the Phillies. I had never been so excited in my life, but the two men returned to their normal jobs after just 1 commercial break and instead I was forced to suffer at the voice of Thomas McCarthy for the next 3 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Booooooooooooooo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. speaking of t-mac - did you hear him ask sarge if he brings along sunscreen when he goes fishing? wow.

    ReplyDelete