Thursday, June 25, 2009

Breaking News (updated)

Jimmy Rollins will NOT be starting tonight. Victorino will lead off and Bruntlett will be at short. So I guess the boycott worked! That was quick


UPDATE:
We are not using the term "benched" because I guess Jimmy is too delicate for that. Charlie sat down and talked to Jimmy and basically told him that he had to take a few days off. He will be out at least for tomorrow's game and possibly as long as the entire weekend. When he comes back, though, he will be leading off. He is supposed to basically use this time to get out of his head I guess. He did not even take ground balls or batting practice today. So Jimmy will be back anywhere from Saturday to Monday. Hopefully Monday

1 comment:

  1. I think we should impliment the no nick name rule we use for Thomas and also use it for James Rollins. Let me know what you think Camo.
    Anyways in my sports sociology class we had to study the relationship between athletes and their money. SI did an article on a very arrogant player who throws his money all over the place. The player : James Calvin Rollins.
    I'm trying to find the article but I haven't had much luck. Although I will keep fightin' until I phind it.

    ReplyDelete