Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th

Good win last night against the Mets. It's nice to see our leadoff hitter actually hitting. I did not get to watch the game because I was on the road for most of it. Hopefully we can get some momentum going into the All-Star break. All-Star rosters are announced tomorrow which I guess is exciting. It will be interesting to see how many we get.

I hope everyone has a good 4th of July. I probably will not get to update this for a while because my job starts tomorrow. I definitely won't get to watch games but I will do my best to keep up to date with what is going on and at least getting something short in here every few days.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone vote for Shane!! Go on mlb.com or phillies.mlb.com and vote 25 times. I think it would be really cool to get 4 guys in, plus the Mets have 4. I don't understand how but they do. But yeah Shane has been making comments about how awesome of fans we are and that we are faithful and he knows we will vote him in so let's not disappoint!

    ReplyDelete